Integrating people, process and technology to protect your brand and revenue
Europe’s leading brand protection event is back for its 9th edition in 2014. Join returning delegates, brand protection and anticounterfeiting
experts at the Brand Protection and & Anti-Counterfeiting forum to develop solutions and strategies for the critical brand
protection challenges that your business is facing.
Your company has invested thousands, perhaps millions of euros and immeasurable hours into building brand equity. And with one infringement, your brand, your revenue, your reputation and your rights can be put at risk within minutes.
The 9th Annual Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting forum is your chance to develop solutions, strategies and programmes to minimise infringements against your brand and goods.
With brand protection professionals facing challenges on numerous fronts including online and social media brand protection, security supply chain integrity, developing cost effective strategies, investigating and shutting down brand infringements and combating counterfeits from global hot-spots, never has it been more crucial for businesses to have the latest information and ideas at hand to counter brand protection and counterfeiting.
Issues to be discussed in 2014 include:
- Developing and implementing a cost-effective brand protection strategy
- Monitoring, shutting down, and litigation cases against counterfeiting and piracy
- Staying one step ahead in the fight against online counterfeiters
- Social media: Leveraging the opportunities of while maintaining control of your brand
- Combating counterfeiters from the emerging ‘hotspots’ including Russia, China, Portugal and Turkey
- Securing the integrity of your supply chain
- Understanding the latest brand protection trends, legislation and case law
- Conducting an IP audit to assess your biggest brand vulnerabilities – and opportunities
- Leveraging the latest and greatest brand protection technologies