Integrating people, processes and technology to strengthen and protect your brand
Brand security is essential for every organisation globally, as your brand is the key to your success. With new risks emerging daily from counterfeiters, online threats, grey markets, cybersquatters and supply chain violations, industries grapple with how to deal best protect your organisations from not only a damaged brand but lost revenue.
The 8th Annual Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting Conference (29 – 31 October 2013, Munich) is interactive, cross industry forum where you gain the knowledge to implement informed decisions and strategies to minimise brand abuse globally.
“This summit is THE year end IP summit. Not only are great speakers and interesting topics guaranteed, it is a great opportunity for networking and meeting each other at least once a year.”
- Head of Trademarks, TomTom
Join us to develop and implement effective anti-counterfeiting and brand protection strategies that will ensure you ROI and your brand’s creditability.The 8th Annual Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting Conference will provide tools you need to dramatically reduce your brand risks and protect your company`s most valuable assets.
“Excellent event - it has increased my knowledge a 1000 fold!”
- Head of Brand Protection, Boston Scientific
Critical brand protection and anti-counterfeiting issues to be discussed in 2013 include:
- Developing and implementing a cost-effective brand protection strategy
- Monitoring, shutting down, and litigation cases against counterfeiting and piracy
- Staying one step ahead in the fight against online counterfeiters
- Social media: Leveraging the opportunities of while maintaining control of your brand
- Combating counterfeiters from the emerging ‘hotspots’ including Russia, China, Portugal and Turkey
- Securing the integrity of your supply chain
- Understanding the latest brand protection trends, legislation and case law
- Conducting an IP audit to assess your biggest brand vulnerabilities – and opportunities
- Leveraging the latest and greatest brand protection technologies